Rwandan eVisa is one kind of the Rwandan Visa that can be applied completely online.
Rwandan eVisa is provided for non-Rwandan visitors who generally want to travel to Rwanda.
There are currently many nationalities which are permitted for Rwandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Rwandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
- Rwandan e-Tourist comes with single entry or multiple entries.
Rwandan e-Tourist Single Entry Visa has a validity of 30 days from the intended date of arrival and applicants can stay in Rwanda within these 30 days (except for nationals from COMESA countries that can stay in Rwanda up to 3 months from the intended date of arrival).
Rwandan e-Tourist Single Entry Visa has a validity of 3 months from the intended date of arrival and applicants can stay in Rwanda within these 3 months.
- Rwandan e-Business Visa is for single entry only, allowing a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Rwandan e-Transit Visa is for single entry only, allowing a transit of maximum 72 hours.
- East Africa Tourist Visa is for multiple entry, allowing a maximum stay of 90 days within Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya (applicants have to enter Rwanda first).
The validity of Rwandan eVisa is the same as the allowed maximum period of stay, which counts from the proposed date of arrival.
Visa validity and the period of stay count from the date the applicant intends to enter Rwanda. Therefore, when applying for Rwandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
It is highly recommended that you print out your Rwandan eVisa and present it at the port of entry to enter the country. Soft copies may not be accepted.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Rwandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Rwandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
The service fee is charged for helping you to get Rwandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Rwanda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Rwandan eVisa
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
With our service, applying for Rwandan eVisa has become much easier than before. Our Rwandan eVisa service is offered with many benefits to help processing your Rwandan eVisa as soon as possible:
- The whole process is performed online from anywhere, which is much more convenient and time-saving.
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with government’s guidelines
- Information double checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat and Hotline to help when in need
- eVisa recovered via email in case of loss
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
Especially for emergency cases, we also offer rush visa service
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898