Introduction of Rwandan e-Business Visa
Rwandan e-Business Visa is one kind of the Rwandan eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Rwandan e-Business Visa is provided for non-Rwandan visitors who want to travel to Rwanda for Business purposes.
- Read also: What is the Rwandan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Rwandan eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted with Rwandan eVisa for Business:
- Attending conferences
- Setting up industrial/business venture
- Attending technical/business meetings
- Recruiting manpower
- Participation in exhibitions, business/trade fairs
- Expert/specialist in connection with an ongoing project
There are many available countries which are permitted for Rwandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Rwandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Rwandan e-Business Visa can come with a single entry.
Rwandan e-Business Visa is only valid for 30 consecutive days, from the day the applicant intends to enter Rwanda. The applicant can stay in Rwanda within 30 days of the visa validity.
Visa validity and the period of stay counts from the date the applicant intends to enter Rwanda. Therefore, when applying for Rwandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
When receiving the eVisa via email, you should print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Rwanda.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Rwandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Rwandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Rwandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Rwanda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Rwandan e-Business Visa
Documents required to apply for Rwandan eVisa is very simple as below:
1. Applicants need to send the scan of bio-page of their passport, which must contain all personal particulars.
2. Applicant's passport-size photo, which must be taken within 6 months and in colorful with a white background.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your current address and phone number.
- Rwandan Business Visa online with our professional support center all the time will help the travellers enjoy their trips as comfortably as possible.
- Rwandan e-Business Visa will not only save your time and money but also make you confident to travel more easily to Rwanda.
- Read also: Document Requirements for Rwandan eVisa
- Read also: Rwandan eVisa application form
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898