Rwandan eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee. Rwandan eVisa fee can be paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
1. Service Fee
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 69.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get a Rwandan eVisa within 2 business days
- Rush: For those who would like to get a Rwandan eVisa within 1 business day
2. Government Fee
Depending on the type of visa, government fee is different as below:
|Type of visa|
e-Tourist, e-Business, e-Transit
|East Africa Tourist Visa|
| Visa fee||US$ 30.00||US$ 100.00|
There are currently up to 250 nationalities and territories that can apply for Rwandan eVisa. Check here for eligible countries.
- International Travellers whose objective of visiting Rwanda is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, casual business visit or transit can apply for e-Tourist, e-Business and e-Transit Visa, respectively. International Travellers who want to travel to Rwanda, Uganda and Turkey within 90 days can apply for East Africa Tourist Visa (EATV).
- Applicant's passport should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Rwanda. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. In case applicants do not have passports, they can use any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
- Not available for Travel Document Holders
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- For e-Tourist and e-Business visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 30 days from the date you intend to enter Rwanda. You can stay in Rwanda maximum 30 days from that day.
- For e-Transit visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 72 hours from the time you enter Rwanda for transiting. You can stay in Rwanda for transitting within this 72 hours.
- For East Africa Tourist Visa, the validity of eVisa will be within 90 days from the date you intend to enter Rwanda. You can stay and travel within Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya maximum 90 days from that day.
There are currently 19 ports that Rwandan eVisa holders can enter as below:
Kamembe International Airport, Kigali International Airport
Bugarama, Buziba, Bweyeye, Cyanika, Gatuna, Kabuhanga, Kagitumba, Kanyaru Bas, Kanyaru Haut, La corniche, Nemba, Nshili, Poids Lourds, Ruhwa, Rusumo, Ruzizi I, Ruzizi II